Skip to main content

Kaiser: Tricknology (Rap)

https://soundcloud.com/kaiserunique/tricknology
Would you believe me if I said I had to write this for English? The requirements of the assignment was make a song that has thematic relation to George Orwell's 1999 and the real world. Hence why you hear references like Big Brother, proles and Newspeak laced through out the song. The whole thing is a black pride song masquerading as an English project. It talks about the "Tricknology" that white people often deploy upon black people. Their ability to manipulate history since our history as a race is not present, the same way the government in 1984 does. So yea, lyrically I'm pretty proud of this one.

Lyrics:
Everyday I pledge allegiance
To a nation that impedes us
And constantly believes that it’s in their best to defeat us
From each of our pain
I guess they see some type of gain
And protesting with a knee
more contentious
Than kill is shamed
They think the fabric is more important than the symbol
But that point is weak and about
as a potent as a thimble
You think that they you’re nimble you think that you own it
But the monopoly’s been sowed
you’re in jail and now your showed it
the truth behind the truth
The thing alchemists discover
All the war is really for is for the power of another

You’re simple humans that we breed
And you believe free will is a factor but really just concede
Everything’s harmonic
As long as you speak ebonics
And if you Doublethink then Newspeak will be your tonic
It’s ironic how the devil’s never seems aware
They simply hide behind their lies
And the truth is not a care
So to compare
Our society is more fair
You see the horror we are
In our souls we let you stare
On the internet we have every  of info to share
And you could give yourself a scare if you only had time to spare

People today still seem take advantage
That our history is lost
And our memory can be managed
You swear my people did that
You swear they did more than get famished
But if you can’t show and prove then who is left to examine

Some still in poverty we’re drinking gin to lose our problems
Only puts us in a daze until we’re too weak to solve em
And don’t think our Big Brother can be the one dissolve em
Expect the brotherhood you shelf
To be the one to evolve ya
Cause to control reality it’s still imperative
representation is shown within most narratives
Take the heart shaped herb to remember your heritage
85 to 15 just to be more claritive
I Inherited the strength to see the merit in
Learning history to show the aerate in, inherit in the evil people who ain’t sharing it
So I got on the mic and started flaring it
With knowledge degrees
More fair in height than four fifty
One ran away with text books that were nifty
Place in the position to live past his fifties
Cause that’s not a commonplace we can reach
It’s risky
The world out there
My Ownlife is a statement
The things people will build and talk up when debating
The knowledge alone could leave you shaking
With my knowledge alone I can see you faking
Earthquaking disrupt that status quo
If revolution ain’t here perhaps leave it to the proles
But I expect the truth is a bit more swole, the proles must rise until their clout and more swole
And then potentially my people won’t fold
Teleprompt the ish
So the story can unfold
Prove we have more than what was told
When we were sold
I’m delivering the truth straight cold because it’s takes more than censors
To work past my globe
Residing in my head
Cipher understanding
People here the proof
And now demanding
That the truth continues to get delivered
More violent than gin shots with in your liver
But my endeavor is to show you the lining sliver of hope
Before the Big Brother has you choked
Be the fortune that’s  told that makes you say nope, nope, nope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaiser: Shadowbox- There's Nothing to Stop Us (Rap)

Shadowbox (A Cappella Audio) Google Drive Link I wanna introduce me by myself I’m the Kaiser and as for rap skill Imma give an appetizer Won’t lie If it’s academics Imma dimwit, but not as many can weaponize their bullshit And who’s this? Someone who wants to try Bout to walk up take out two blind eyes And did he wanna die? Yo he must’ve this style was custom Guaranteed to crush em This body’ll bust em Not my physical My mental slash paragraph Violent and lyrical The shit is a miracle And if you wanna learn Step your ass up and wait your turn Cuz I shadowbox with nothing to stop me I shadowbox with nothing to stop me If you wanna come and try to top me I’ll show the peeps that also rockin Weird, measured with the man called Volume, The random in tandem Calculating it all too The spazz is on your ass and you def gonna die Meanwhile then you don’t even know why He long and stalky, he’s comin' like Rocky He’s said he’s gonna box, “like there’s nothing to stop me” Not

K Beemer: Sophomore Slump (Rap Album)

https://soundcloud.com/beam-n-blitz/sets/sophomore-slump-ep

1st Podcast! Religion, Racist, Bombings: The Talk Show Where We Talk

https://soundcloud.com/kaiserunique/racist-religous-bombings Welcome to The Talk Show Where We Talk! Starring Kaiser, Volume and Xalkor. Yes, the SBs have done it again; bringing more spontaneous content! This time we finally wanted to fulfill our dream of having a podcast. And how'd it go? Mixed results. We cover a lot of ground in it by commenting on religion and dogma, addressing some racism and talking about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for waaaay toooo long! But regardless we got the time stamps for you right here: 0:00 Opening 1:32 Religion 8:40 Individuality 12:00 Ego Death ("Religion is Easy") 17:41 Racism ("Personally I blame white ppl") 19:31 Nation of Islam and Five Percenters 23:11 Pearl Harbor Debate 25:45 Historical Context 43:37 How did we get here? 44:45 Closing Also the episode is available on Volume's youtube channel in admittedly worst quality cause it lacks background music:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8