Skip to main content

Kaiser: Shadowbox- There's Nothing to Stop Us (Rap)






Shadowbox (A Cappella Audio) Google Drive Link



I wanna introduce me by myself
I’m the Kaiser
and as for rap skill
Imma give an appetizer
Won’t lie
If it’s academics Imma dimwit, but not as many can weaponize their bullshit
And who’s this? Someone who wants to try
Bout to walk up
take out two blind eyes
And did he wanna die?
Yo he must’ve
this style was custom
Guaranteed to crush em
This body’ll bust em
Not my physical
My mental slash paragraph
Violent and lyrical
The shit is a miracle
And if you wanna learn
Step your ass up and wait your turn

Cuz I shadowbox with nothing to stop me
I shadowbox with nothing to stop me
If you wanna come and try to top me
I’ll show the peeps that also rockin

Weird, measured with the man called Volume,
The random in tandem
Calculating it all too
The spazz is on your ass and you def gonna die
Meanwhile then
you don’t even know why
He long and stalky, he’s comin' like Rocky
He’s said he’s gonna box, “like there’s nothing to stop me”
Nothing to stop me
He’ll shadowbox without any stopping
If you wanna come and try to top him
He’ll shadowbox there's nothing to stop him


Yo Sen-Pao, Haarrroo, want attention
Never shows up when you add a mention
And with this tension
we can fantasize
the substance she leaves out
As if truths are hella lies
She’s hiding in the bushes with a vicious mean streak,
If I weaponize da bullshit,
she’ma weaponize the teasing

Eureka, Smitha, rolling with a sheath yeah
Yes she’s cute but not unwilling to beat ya, and for dem hoes, or dirty fool that try to stop her
The Soom come Zoom and drop ya


copping her style
was a foolish mistake, here’s a statement that I’m gonna make
Already got ya lying awake
grilled like Steak And Shake
wait


Kyle, credited as the K Beemer
Knock off a head, and call up Stanley Steamer,
Why your leg femur
look a little cracked?
must’ve been his rap trying best to hold back


Now you know he’s posed
in a cool position
Kyle, straight freestyle, it’ll kill an instant


That brings us to the egotistics
Gegen will correct the logistics


Cuz I shadowbox with nothing to stop me
I shadowbox with nothing to stop me
If you come and try to top me
We’ll shadowbox there’s nothing to stop us

Nothing to stop us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K Beemer: Sophomore Slump (Rap Album)

https://soundcloud.com/beam-n-blitz/sets/sophomore-slump-ep

1st Podcast! Religion, Racist, Bombings: The Talk Show Where We Talk

https://soundcloud.com/kaiserunique/racist-religous-bombings Welcome to The Talk Show Where We Talk! Starring Kaiser, Volume and Xalkor. Yes, the SBs have done it again; bringing more spontaneous content! This time we finally wanted to fulfill our dream of having a podcast. And how'd it go? Mixed results. We cover a lot of ground in it by commenting on religion and dogma, addressing some racism and talking about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for waaaay toooo long! But regardless we got the time stamps for you right here: 0:00 Opening 1:32 Religion 8:40 Individuality 12:00 Ego Death ("Religion is Easy") 17:41 Racism ("Personally I blame white ppl") 19:31 Nation of Islam and Five Percenters 23:11 Pearl Harbor Debate 25:45 Historical Context 43:37 How did we get here? 44:45 Closing Also the episode is available on Volume's youtube channel in admittedly worst quality cause it lacks background music:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8