Skip to main content

Kaiser: 85 to 15 (Rap)





https://soundcloud.com/kaiserunique/85-to-15
This is my first track and first time using GarageBand. I wrote it after I heard Black Panther reached a billion dollars and it reflects in the lyrics. I’m no Kendrick, but I felt like he didn’t mix enough references in his Soundtrack for the movie. Didn't have much relevance to the movie’s plot or explore the bigger implications of what the movie said about the world. But it’s fine. I got it.

Lyrics:
Aiyo, my spirit has awoken
We’re ain’t just playing tokens
You got us in the box office game
And then we broke it
Just Keeping it a hundred or 99 that’s my slogan 
Cuz the other 1 percent won’t be subjected to erosion
The smart notice the program, like a pirate knows the ocean
And the 85 percent deny the cause of the commotion 
That’s our special potion
we be ruling from underground
We got every nation hooked on this hip hop sound 
Cuz a colonizer knows what the fuck is vibrating 
Some of em play it right, 
Or heads be getting gyrated 
A black nobleman that’s what I inspire to be
I speak real regal, but I rap because I can see
Which way we headed, I like the way my words change direction
And hate the way a nigga oft forget their intentions 
We haven’t settled yet because what stirred isn’t settled
And until that shit is over we’ll be boiled like kettles 
We got a job to do
We got nations to lead
And we have a chance beyond firing from the backseat
What does take to know you oughta feel elite
I got the heart shaped herb to remember my people’s feats 
But if we tremble
Let it burst our knots and our temples
We’ll never even live to have reached our credentials 
I ain’t gonna go and get thrown off a cliff 
You can’t conquer or divide 
If any of my lines are too swift
100 to 99
85 to 15
Gods + The Earths
and The Kings and Queens

100 to 99
85 to 15
Gods + The Earths
We the kings and queens

Won’t let one common people reduce us to herded sheeple
in fact we’re not enfeebled
We can do the unfeasible 
Any mind so asinine 
Find frozen at the sight
Is a danger to us 
So you could call it a fright
Cause everywhere we’re stepping
Anyway we meet perfection 
But they rather us scared comparing feats with our of reflections

100 to 99
85 to 15
Wake the heck up and go get on the scene

100 to 99 
85 to 15
wake the heck up
And get the 5 on the scene

100 to 99
85 to 15
Gods + the Earths
We the Kings and Queens

Not caught up in our illusion 
Not gonna preach exclusion
But you better remember ways and believe my allusions
Don’t work as fission
Cause in fact you are fusions
Don’t be loosing any sight
You’ll never find me boozing

Look out for snakes my people
I hear they shake bros like their evil
But I also know their equal
Meaning that we can also be bulbs
Of lights
To keep shining is the fight
Your actions must reflect any spirit that you light 

Don’t let niggas bite
We got a style of own
We never a borrow this shit
We don’t got this mess on loan

Yes my ass Kaiser
Called dummy paralyzer 
That everyone admired
Not trumped
Never fired

Shoot flares cause we’re are tired of being relegated
We kept shadowboxing and straight up delegated 
The whole nine yards, people be holding mines far,
Put that mess down there are new ways to spar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaiser: Shadowbox- There's Nothing to Stop Us (Rap)

Shadowbox (A Cappella Audio) Google Drive Link I wanna introduce me by myself I’m the Kaiser and as for rap skill Imma give an appetizer Won’t lie If it’s academics Imma dimwit, but not as many can weaponize their bullshit And who’s this? Someone who wants to try Bout to walk up take out two blind eyes And did he wanna die? Yo he must’ve this style was custom Guaranteed to crush em This body’ll bust em Not my physical My mental slash paragraph Violent and lyrical The shit is a miracle And if you wanna learn Step your ass up and wait your turn Cuz I shadowbox with nothing to stop me I shadowbox with nothing to stop me If you wanna come and try to top me I’ll show the peeps that also rockin Weird, measured with the man called Volume, The random in tandem Calculating it all too The spazz is on your ass and you def gonna die Meanwhile then you don’t even know why He long and stalky, he’s comin' like Rocky He’s said he’s gonna box, “like there’s nothing to stop me” Not

K Beemer: Sophomore Slump (Rap Album)

https://soundcloud.com/beam-n-blitz/sets/sophomore-slump-ep

1st Podcast! Religion, Racist, Bombings: The Talk Show Where We Talk

https://soundcloud.com/kaiserunique/racist-religous-bombings Welcome to The Talk Show Where We Talk! Starring Kaiser, Volume and Xalkor. Yes, the SBs have done it again; bringing more spontaneous content! This time we finally wanted to fulfill our dream of having a podcast. And how'd it go? Mixed results. We cover a lot of ground in it by commenting on religion and dogma, addressing some racism and talking about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for waaaay toooo long! But regardless we got the time stamps for you right here: 0:00 Opening 1:32 Religion 8:40 Individuality 12:00 Ego Death ("Religion is Easy") 17:41 Racism ("Personally I blame white ppl") 19:31 Nation of Islam and Five Percenters 23:11 Pearl Harbor Debate 25:45 Historical Context 43:37 How did we get here? 44:45 Closing Also the episode is available on Volume's youtube channel in admittedly worst quality cause it lacks background music:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8